I've never been here before.
But two of my really good friends are...something.
They act like they hate each other just because there's sexual tension.
It's the dumbest thing ever.
I'm glad she's interested in him. I'd rather have her with him than another one of her consistently and clearly awful choices. But at the same time, he's my friend. And I'd be on that in a second if he chose me. So I want to punch her in the face when she takes it for granted. And I'm going to friends with them both forever no matter what happens. It's impossible not to take both of their respective sides at the same time. I like this, but I don't like this at all.
I'm trying to make it feel careless as that Mika ballad ("Stuck In the Middle"). But the lyrics are so serious.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment