skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Long Way Home
Sunday, March 1, 2009
First Seconds
Has anyone ever tried to pull it out of you?
"What's the first thing you remember?"
And first you think, how the fuck am I supposed to know that? with a chuckle. Then you start sliding back to five, four, three...
Now I know. I know. You'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(34)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(7)
Teachings
OHHH
Bad music makes me so so sad.But there's almost no...
Hold On Just A Second I Know This One I Know This ...
It always seems the only thing keeping me moving i...
First Seconds
Lions & Lambs
►
February
(5)
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment