I'm reading The Faith Club right now, and it's making me feel like I should have a religion. I feel left out of something. Of course I believe in something, but I don't know. But then when I really think about it, church, etc. not for me. Belief is enough. But their perspective gives me more respect for those who do attend churches, mosques, and temples.
My friend had this as her status and it's wonderful because I've learned this from my friends and from myself. And that it's manifested in a book that is known for all of its truly Universal truth, I don't know, its cool for some reason.
"Don't be selfish; don't try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don't look only to your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had." -Philippians 2:3-5
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment