I'm so happy right now. As much as I hated classes, this semester hasn't been too difficult, so I have plenty of sanity to spend on three and a half more years.
Because Mr. Berry was right. I'm here in a new city with new friends that I absolutely love. And I don't need to go home anymore.
I love my house, my friends, Nashville, but I don't need to be there. I'm so excited to go home, but I'm so happy and comfortable here as well.
In the past week or so, another beautiful friendship has blown into my cold chapped face. Unfortunately, here I am, wanting someone who's happy in love. And everyone keeps saying, oh you'll be together, just wait. Stop encouraging me! He's great and I'm great, but the clouds say nothing but blizzard. And we all know that means everyone will get stuck.
Love from the Rum of Tommy Pickles.
I Can't Help But Smiling-Devendra Banhart
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment