Friday, January 8, 2010

Camel Turkish Golds

Things I've learned on this trip home:

1. Never betray the city you have called home or someday might call home again.
I love Nashville. I just read The Road to Eden's Ridge and I know that I just might call this place home at some point to try my hand at what some might call the road to failure.
2. Never travel without Jolene again.
Here's a night where I've got songs upon songs piled in my snow covered hands and I hate letting that go to waste.
3. I need to drive.
Night. Blast music. Take a little bliss in and watch a few minutes of life fade out on that smoky exhale.
4. Go.
I don't want to spend my time here pining for my other home in the city. Let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment