Monday, August 24, 2009

I Lost It

I hate facebook. I always just go on it and I never want to. It ruins what I'm always planning to say here.
I turn on my computer for a purpose.
I get distracted.
I meant to say...

I'm counting my days of This life with pills in a bottle.
I just screwed off the top and took one, but last night I forgot.
Tomorrow I'll take one, and I'll keep going until Saturday.
Then there won't be any left.
I'll be sleeping in a wonderful new city that holds many wonderful new friends.
A new bottle of pills. It's bigger, and it's already packed.
But I'll be wanting my dogs. I'll be needing my friends, some of which are already gone? I'll be wanting my mom. I'll be wanting to not grow up. I'm sure I'll be wishing that school and college were not related.
My mind has convinced me that I'm strong, but all of a sudden I'm terrified that I'm not.
All the same I'm sick of Nashville. I'm bored and my friends are dropping off like flies (from the bright sunny skies).
All my love.
I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment