Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Asleep

Lately I'm guilty of thinking too much, and I prevent myself from enjoying everyday splendor.

I'm tired from all the unnecessary sprints my mind has been making. Doesn't it see that its perfectly fit? Muscle weighs more than fat and the past few weeks my mind has been carrying someone else's fat. Mind, you're not Comm Ave Runner Guy(I would link you, but I can't find the facebook group), you don't have to hold this extra weight.

I'm not asking to stop thinking about things that matter. I'm asking to block my thoughts of late, all that excess fat that has never bugged me before, and I know doesn't matter.

As I've said before, "Penny for your thoughts?" I'll take your shit and expect a little respect in return. Or a little care when I get heartsick. But I'm tired of letting gross problems enter my mind, even if they're just transient, ear to air.

And I'm so tired of songs that mean nothing.

But I'm still not tired of deciphering meaning, which is how I know that these feelings are valid and not driven by lack of medication.

Unsentimental
Driving Around
Sure of Myself
Sure of it Now

No comments:

Post a Comment