Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Think About It

It's instinct to feel comfortable where you live. And it's natural for that to make your hair raise if something's a little uncanny. Even my shitzu knows how to keep them damn robbers off of our property.


So, while this is normal (and believe me, I can relate), there's no way to get rid of it without practice:
"I'd rather be at his place, so I can leave whenever I want."


Somebody
is so terrified of commitment. But we've been over and over that. (You don't deserve to be in love if you aren't ready to make a huge fool of yourself.)

Hey, maybe you wouldn't be so scared if you found someone who genuinely cared about you, and didn't waste your time on people who laugh in your face.

When you do that, let me know. Then it's time to feel uncomfortable. Come on, LA, it builds character.

ThinkThink About It

I guess I've got love on my mind, too. Tippin' my hat to you, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment