I love it when you listen to a song and it catches your attention immediately. (I don't waste my time trying to like songs, but it usually takes me a couple listens) Though you may have heard the original and a million other remixes, you know, right then, that it's right. THIS is the one I've been looking for:
The Kids Don't Stand a Chance (Miike Snow Remix) - Vampire Weekend
And then there's times when you listen to a whole album. You think you know your favorite, and then all of a sudden you hear the melody in your head, and you HAVE to hear it. Then you have to hear it again. Suddenly a whole new beautiful layer added to the already great album. And who knew This Song could stand on it's own?
Ten Thousand Words - The Avett Brothers
Here's another gem. I love those confident slides in the guitar part. I can't stop listening.
Houses - Great Northern
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you finally found it!
ReplyDelete